Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Greetings, Dear Readers!


Welcome to the first volume of Kittensoft's Magical Art Blog! Yes I realize the title is hideous, I'll get around to changing it some day though right now I have no idea what else to call it...^^;

I'll be using this blog mainly as a Tool to Chronicle my Artistic Adventures, though there will be a few other surprises along the way as well.

Right now I'm pretty much just trying to figure out how to use this site (eeep I realized I accidentally marked that I'm "male" on my profile....^^;) For now, feel free to visit my Deviantart site at: http://kittensoft.deviantart.com :)

If you have any questions, art requests, or private comments, please send a message to: tina_olah@hotmail.com :)

2 comments:

  1. God damn that must make you a pretty boy. You know i will read what ever you write. There is nothing wrong with the name, much about you is magical. Congratulations and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Followed you here from deviantart.. heh

    I'm pmp.deviantart.com

    - paul
    www.paulmp.com.au

    ReplyDelete